Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Goat Milk Soap is now Avalible!

I am now selling goat milk soap. I have three different kinds for sale, I have Peppermint Goat Milk, Tangerine Goat Milk with bits of orange peel, and Strawberry Herbal with dried herbs for a gentle exfoliant.

Here are pictures of the Goat Milk soap:


Tangerine Goat Milk Soap
Peppermint Goat Milk Soap


Strawberry Herbal Goat Milk Soap with dried herbs

All of my soaps are 100% natural. I do not use any dies or anything artificial in my soaps.

Ingredients: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, and (in some not all) essential oils, dried flowers, dried herbs, dried fruit peelings.


I sell my soaps for $1.00 an ounce + Shipping cost that will be calculated after order is placed.

All of my soaps are rough cut, different sizes, and different weights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also selling soap savers. These soap savers really save the soap from sitting in water and melting away. The soap saver is not a soap tray. With the soap saver, the soap sits on top of the pegs on the soap saver and all water drains through the holes in the bottom of the soap saver. There are pegs on the bottom and top of the soap saver. The soap saver can sit by the sink or it can be put into a soap tray in the shower. The soap saver is a little over 4 1/2 inches. The soap save is $2.00 + $2.50 shipping costs. If the soap saver is purchased wih a soap order, the shipping costs is free.

If you have any questions or comments, or if you are interested in making a purchase, please email @ homesteaderbelle@yahoo.com .

Thank You for visiting!

Belle